The February issue of Digging History Magazine has been posted and is available for purchase here: February 2018
It’s winter and it’s all (mostly) about snow. Who knew snow had so much history — 52 pages packed with lots of history, footnotes and sources and a special supplement!
- Baby, It Was Cold Outside: Historic United States Blizzards
- Believe it or not . . . strangers things have happened: Baby Cages and Snowbank Cradles
- Don’t be Duped: Genealogical Fraud
- What’s in a (Sur)name? . . . “Snowy Surnames” and Snow Ships
- Ghost Towns: Snowball, Arkansas
- The Dash: Isaac Lafayette and Arabazena Ottalee Castleberry . . . and more!