- Customer Reviews (1)
Enjoy our February 2018 edition!
- Baby, It Was Cold Outside: Historic United States Blizzards
- Believe it or not . . . strangers things have happened: Baby Cages and Snowbank Cradles
- Don't be Duped: Genealogical Fraud
- What's in a (Sur)name? . . . "Snowy Surnames" and Snow Ships
- Ghost Towns: Snowball, Arkansas
- The Dash: Isaac Lafayette and Arabazena Ottalee Castleberry . . . and more!
- Preview this issue here
Keywords: Baby Cages, Baby it was cold outside, blizzard, Blizzard surname, Children’s Blizzard, Civil War snowball fights, David Laskin, Davy Crockett, Fighting Civil War boredom, Genealogical Fraud, Geoff Williams, Great Appalachian Storm of 1950, Great Blizzard of 1888, Gustave Anjou, Knickerbocker Theater Disaster, School Children’s Blizzard, Snowball Arkansas, Snowbank Cradles, The Big Die-Up, The Great White Hurricane, Washed Away, Washington and Jefferson Snow Storm of 1772
1 Reviews for February 2018
Jennifer A. - Wednesday, August 8, 2018I enjoyed this issue of Digging History, especially the story about Snowball, AK. I like that the unsolved mystery and the research into it raises new questions as well as giving possible answers to old ones. The author’s writing style really drew me in as a reader.