- Customer Reviews (1)
Enjoy our inaugural January 2018 edition!
- Signature Stories: The Civil War in Arkansas and a Family Tragedy
- Philatelic Genealogy: What is it and how can it help me find my ancestors?
- Brick Walls: Despise Them or Conquer Them
- Ghost Towns (Glenn Springs, Texas and Bodie, California)
- Believe it or not . . . stranger things have happened: Can't Mail Kiddies
- O, Victoria: Hair Gone Wild and Madame Moustache . . . and More!
- Preview this issue here
Keywords: Bodie California, Can’t Mail Kiddies, Effective Internet Search Techniques, Glenn Springs Texas, Lowry James Englebright, Oscar Compton, Signature Stories, George Washington Rupe, David Price Rupe, Ransom Rupe
1 Reviews for January 2018
Ginnyology - Sunday, May 27, 2018I have recently subscribed to Sharon Hall’s Digging History after looking at several of the free articles. I’ve just finished reading the January issue. I’ve already learned a good bit and am having a great time doing it. The articles, which are extremely well written, are a joy. I especially appreciate the use of family stories to both engage the reader and at the same time emphasize and illustrate what to look for while researching. The combination of the author’s extensive knowledge, experience, love of stories and sense of humor are a winning mix. Each of the articles has been a great read. Time and money well spent. I strongly recommend that you take a look yourself. If you are interested in family history, I suspect you will be as hooked as I am. I look forward to digging into the rest of the issues. (And yes, I just had to add that last sentence.)