- Customer Reviews (2)
Enjoy the August 2018 Edition (we're going to the Klondike!)
- Klondicitis!: Dreamers and Drifters, Gunslingers and Grifters (Simply a Great Mad Rush)
- Women of the Klondike: Doctor, Journalist, Society Matrons
- Klondike Christmas: A True Rags to Riches Story
- Adventures in Research
- Mining Genealogical Gold: Bed and Board Notices (He Said She Said)
- Ghost Towns of the Last Frontier
- Nineteenth Century Rainmaking (Part II)
- Eleven Days of Hellish Heat
- The Dash: Nellie Ross Cullens-Norwood
- Preview this issue here
Keywords: 1896 heat wave, 1911 heat wave, adventures in research, Afognak Alaska, bed and board notices, Bonanza Creek, Captain Jack Crawford, Chilkoot Pass, Chilkoot Trail, Circle Alaska, Clarence Berry, Dawson City, Dr. Lydia Clements, Dyea Alaska, Edith Van Buren, Eldorado Creek, Eleven days of hellish heat, Emma Kelly, Frank Melbourne, James I. Clements, Jesse Edgren, Klondike Baby, Klondike baby names, Klondike Gold Rush, Lake Bennett, Lake Lindeman, Laura Beatrice Berton, Mae Bennett Edgren, Mae Eldorado Edgren, Mary Hitchcock, mining genealogical gold, Nellie Norwood, Nellie Ross, Nellie Ross Cullens-Norwood, Nineteenth century rainmaking, Pierre Berton, Rain Wizard, Soapy Smith, White Pass, Women of the Klondike, Wyatt Earp
2 Reviews for August 2018
Diane B. - Wednesday, August 15, 2018Not only packed with good articles but many helpful hints you can use to research your own family history. Good Job Sharon!
Kim - Sunday, August 5, 2018Fantastic issue on the Klondike! I have just dug into the articles, and it looks great. Excellent issue, as usual.