- Customer Reviews (1)
Enjoy the April 2018 edition (Civil War Theme):
- National Traitor or American Martyr: John Brown's Enigmatic Position in History
- The Civil War Before THE Civil War
- Hell No, We Won't Go! - The New York City Draft Riots
- When Johnny Came Marching Home (Without an Arm or Leg)
- Yankee Doodle Dandies: Civil War Silk Stocking Regiments
- Winning the War by the "Hundreds"
- North and South: Profiles in Courage
- And more! Preview this issue here.
Keywords: April 2018, Bloody Kansas, Civil War, Civil War Silk Stocking Regiments, Digging History, Digging History Magazine, George Bernhard Zimpelman, Hundred Days Men, James Paterson Bryce, John Brown, Manifest Destiny, New York City Draft Riots, Civil War, Francis Jefferson Coates, George B. Zimpelman, George Bernhard Zimpelman, Profiles in Courage, Civil War, Invasia Mae Renfrow, States Rights, States Rights Gist
1 Reviews for April 2018
Jennifer A. - Wednesday, August 8, 2018I found the story about Stephen Paul in the April 2018 issue of Digging History to be very interesting. The writer intertwined her own voice with the research material in a way that is very compelling. My only complaint is that I couldn’t read the letter that was written in Stephen Paul’s handwriting because it is too light! Still, including a picture of the actual letter drew me deeper into the mystery of this man.