- Declaring Independence: May 20, 1775 or July 4, 1776?
- Radical Presbyterianism: Seeds of Revolution?
- The First and Last Men of the Revolution
- Feisty Females: Women of the Revolution
- Overmountain Men, America’s Humble Heroes
- Drawing the Line: Quakers in Conscientious Crisis
- Nineteenth Century Rainmaking (Part II)
- July 4, 1876: It Was a Blast!
- The Dash: Shadrack, Meshack and Abednego Pierson
- AND MORE!
Download a July 2018 Sample.
Want to try an entire issue? Just go to Digging History Magazine, scroll to the bottom of any page, type your email and subscribe. A free issue will soon be on its way to your inbox!