- National Traitor or American Martyr: John Brown’s Enigmatic Position in History
- The Civil War Before THE Civil War
- Hell No, We Won’t Go! – The New York City Draft Riots
- When Johnny Came Marching Home (Without an Arm or Leg)
- Yankee Doodle Dandies: Civil War Silk Stocking Regiments
- Winning the War by the “Hundreds” : The Hundred Days Men
- North and South: Profiles in Courage
- AND MORE!
If you’re not yet a subscriber, it’s easy (and safe) to purchase here (3-month, 6-month and one-year subscriptions) — or pick up single issues here.
Keywords: Digging History, Digging History Magazine, Civil War, John Brown, George Bernhard Zimpelman, James Paterson Bryce, New York City Draft Riots, Manifest Destiny, Bloody Kansas, Civil War Silk Stocking Regiments, Hundred Days Men